Manassas, Va Members What Is Wrong With This Cobra?

Paint looks a little worn, rear bumper may have been resprayed. Otherwise, looks like a typical Cobra that has seen daily use instead of a pampered Sunday driver kinda life. Anything suspect to you?

Yeah...taillight bezels seem more faded than the surrounding panels, passenger fender doesn't seem to match the hood and front bumper...then the same goes for the driver's quarter...the driver fender and door don't seem as faded. Seats are well broken in.

I dunno...if it's mechanically sound and title's clean, might not be a bad deal.

Please let me know. I'm shopping for a car as I'm currently down to my motorcycle as my only vehicle. If it's mechanically sound, even if it just needs some worn out parts replaced, it would be the perfect car for me and my wife. Some ice and a utility pole took our last Stang just a few weeks ago.

That piece looks like a good project car if that's what your looking for, but judging by the outside, that usually reflects how the motor and maintenance was done. I'd walk away unless like as stated before your looking for a project fixer upper