MASSIVE MEET in north jersey 10/25 sunday

89stang1

Stroked and Juiced
10 Year Member
Nov 5, 2008
nj
HERE is the info i copied right from BMC forums also on east coast cobra and ford forum and njstangers too on alot of other forums for more info. Be nice to see a bunch of foxbodys there i'll be taken lots of pics to post up for people that live too far away to go.:nice:

Ok so who all would be interested in putting something together for October? I'm starting to post up on some other forums, i'd like to get Mustangs, Challengers, Chargers, Camaro's and GTO's Corvette's etc. together for this. I mthinkg ideal weekends are the 10th,17th or 24th.

Some ideas i had for the area is maybe running through warwick ny and doing a pumpkin run or something, or up near highpoint, just great views all around!!

Anyone up around the Northern NJ area up for a cruise in october? I'd like to get a bunch of Mustangs,Camaro's,Challengers,GTO's etc. together for a cruise in october to check out some great rides with all the leaves changing. If your interested post up and i'll work out a route!

****EDIT****
Alrighty all!! Here is the updated info:
Meeting point: Rockaway Townsquare mall. Exit 35a on route 80. Back parking lot out by Red Lobster/Best Buy
Meeting time: 10:45, Departing at 11am sharp. If anyone needs my cell phone number let me know and i'll pm it to you.
ROUTE:
Start at: Mt Hope Ave Dover, NJ
1. Head south on Mt Hope Ave toward Mt Pleasant Ave - 423 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto Mt Pleasant Ave - 1.1 mi
3. Turn right at NJ-15 N/W Union Turnpike - 0.4 mi
4. Take the ramp onto NJ-15 N - 10.3 mi
5. Take the County Road 517 exit toward Sparta/Franklin - 0.2 mi
6. Turn right at Co Road 517/New Sparta Ave Continue to follow Co Road 517 - 5.0 mi
7. Turn left at NJ-23 N - 8.3 mi
8. Turn left at Co Road 639/Loomis Ave - 272 ft
9. Take the 1st right onto Mill St - 0.1 mi
10. Continue on Bank St - 0.2 mi
11. Continue on Clove Ave/NJ-23 N Continue to follow NJ-23 N Entering New York - 12.6 mi
12. Turn left at E Main St - 2.0 mi
13. Continue on NY-97 N/Park Ave Continue to follow NY-97 N - 31.9 mi
14. Turn right at NY-52 E - 5.1 mi
15. Turn left to stay on NY-52 E - 1.4 mi
16. Turn right at NY-52 E/Shortcut Rd Continue to follow NY-52 E - 2.4 mi
17. Turn right at Co Road 117/New York 17B E - 7.3 mi
18. Turn right at NY-55 W/White Lake Rd Destination will be on the right - 1.0 mi
Arrive at: 3407 New York 55 White Lake, NY 12786
19. Head southwest on NY-55 W/White Lake Rd toward Black Lake Ct/Wormuth Rd Continue to follow NY-55 W - 14.3 mi
20. Turn left at NY-97 S - 18.3 mi
21. Turn right at Gariss St/Pike St - 0.2 mi
22. Take the 3rd left onto Hammond St - 0.2 mi
23. Take the 3rd left onto 4th St/Fowler St - 0.3 mi
24. Turn right at E Main St - 1.1 mi
25. Slight right at County Road 16/S Maple Ave Continue to follow S Maple Ave Entering New Jersey - 0.5 mi
26. Continue on Co Road 439/Co Road 521/River Rd Continue to follow Co Road 521/River Rd - 7.0 mi
27. Slight left at US-206 S - 15.1 mi
28. Turn right at Hampton House Rd/US-206 S - 0.1 mi
Arrive at: 1 State Route 15 Augusta, NJ 07871

That will put us right out at the chatterbox for a nice dinner, which IMHO is one of the best places for a car meet finale dinner!! Food isnt expensive and its totally car themed.

• Sponsors (?)

God dammit, its things like these that keep me from working on my car! I wanna roll out with my LX but I really want to work on my car!!!! I live about 20 minutes from the Rockaway mall! I'm tempted but I dunno!!!!! God dammit!

God dammit, its things like these that keep me from working on my car! I wanna roll out with my LX but I really want to work on my car!!!! I live about 20 minutes from the Rockaway mall! I'm tempted but I dunno!!!!! God dammit!

Gonna be a great cruise should be a sheet load of cars and if your from up that way u know the path this is goin spose to be great roads!!

Whats the deal?? I see people on east coast cobra sayin that people are meeting on Rt.23 at 1-1:30......whats the real deal?

As far as i know they are meeting on rt 23, im meeting my buddy terry (sicksnake) from east coast cobra on echo lake road off of rt 23 i'll pm u my cell call me in morning anytime, gonna be good to have some foxbodys to cruise with terry and his buddys all driving 03 cobras gonna be a great cruise!!!!

I just copied this off of East coast cobra .....pastecho lake road after the rt. 23 rest stop in the picnic area at 1 to 1:30. i'll fine tune in the morning from terry i read on a couple forums spose to be over a hundred cars this is some of the forums its on

BMCforums.com (Black Mustang Club)
LXforums.com
Chargerforums.com
Challengertalk.com
Chargerforumz.com
Challengerforumz.com
300cforumz.com
Camaroforumz.com
Camaro5.com
NJStangers.com
SRTconncection.com
Moddedmustangs.com

ok so ppl are still meeting at the mall at 11 or no? im confused bc until tonight i thought the original meet spot was the mall then it was changed to the spot on 23 at 145 as far as i know from ecc.someone shed some light here.

ok so ppl are still meeting at the mall at 11 or no? im confused bc until tonight i thought the original meet spot was the mall then it was changed to the spot on 23 at 145 as far as i know from ecc.someone shed some light here.

Your hearing multiple meeting spots because there are alot of spots u got people from 10 different forums all goin, im meeting up with the east coast cobra cars at the spot i posted, i'll make a call this morning and post back one more time incase things changed

follow terrys (sicksnake) post on ECCAF for the latest route and time i think the only ones goin to the mall spot now are njstangers club