Might be getting back into the stang

Well, my father died on the 7th of September. He left me nice sum of money, and my camaro is falling apart (after 400,000+ miles) so I plan to rectify that situation while still retaining money for school. My poor beat up '89 notch is just begging for some attention so I think that'll be my best/cheapest route. I've been driving his '85 Vette for a week or so now and am completely spoiled by the sophistication and cornering ability. So I'm Considering The Road and Track package from Max Motorsports. With a 4 point cage, some 17inch wheels, and some big brakes. That would make a tight handling coupe, don't ya think. Now I just gotta find a Turbocoupe to exploit.
It'll be good to get into a mustang again, the massive low end torque my Camaro has is fun and all ( not to mention the L-98 in the vette), but I'm lusting for the feel of a little high strung engine and a light tossable car. I just figured I'd warn everyone that I have a reason to infect this board with my dip**** thoughts and ideas.

• Sponsors (?)