• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Mirror decals

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhalThrax
  • Start date Start date May 8, 2006
P

PhalThrax

New Member
Sep 15, 2004
1
0
0
May 8, 2006
#1
  • May 8, 2006
  • #1
Hello,

I saw a Roush that had these decals on their mirrors:

http://www.taskforceonline.com/users/PhalThrax/B4530.05.jpg

Anyone know where these can be purshased, because I couldn't find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

--Andrew
 

DisposableHero

Member
Oct 4, 2004
71
0
6
May 8, 2006
#2
  • May 8, 2006
  • #2
im sure any of those small booths in a mall could print it out for you... im sure they even have the pic
 
E

exindust

New Member
May 8, 2004
329
0
0
Moorpark, CA
May 8, 2006
#3
  • May 8, 2006
  • #3
Might be etched in the mirror?
 

Jinx

I like cats, cats like me. Cats and I fully agree.
20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 2, 2003
12,166
4,237
223
Cat Country
May 9, 2006
#4
  • May 9, 2006
  • #4
I've got those on my quarter windows, on the inside, behind the tint. Very tastefull in my opinion. I'm not to sure about sticking them on the side mirrors like that though, just does not look good to me.

I think they were genuine Ford decals. I can't say where I got 'em cause they were a gift.

http://store.logomats4less.com/fowideem.html
View attachment 471146
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

O
2005 Roush floormats?
  • optionizerSS
  • Mar 8, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
213
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 29, 2026
optionizerSS
O
L
1996 harmonic balancer crank bolt. Help!
  • Lost in Palm Bay
  • Jul 21, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
219
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 24, 2026
Lost in Palm Bay
L
B
Rear quarter window regulator
  • BADAZZOMBIE08
  • Mar 29, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
180
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Mar 29, 2026
BADAZZOMBIE08
B
Door wire harnesses 1996 GT
  • Adizzle843
  • Feb 5, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
455
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Feb 17, 2026
Adizzle843
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
246
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?