MM&FF lame at times

david l gary

Founding Member
Nov 8, 2002
Millsap Texas
I just read all of my latest issue. I applaud our MAN Johnny Langton on his win in baytown.:flag: And in the same issue, they reached 300 rwhp (npi) with some spaceage intake and say that they could have done better with PI heads. Why did they not compare their intake with a PI version? Results would not have been as dramatic. Johnny was the first one to show me a cut away cross section of the non-pi.:puke: :puke: With my car, most 99 & up GT's are childs play, abiet not as easy a Johnny does. Mine is more along the lines of road racing (read no weight transfer and sprung stiff as hell). Even magazines will not give credit where credit is due. I will get off of my soap box and just enjoy the most affordable muscle cars available today. MUSTANG!

• Sponsors (?)

i think they can be bit lame myself.
When they think of power adder to stock GT, they are talking $4000 supercharger bolted on built 4.6 block.
Not everyone can afford supercharger or built block for that matter. Its either that or CAI for 3v. WTF?

We need more articles like which header with what catback is better then others or something like that(thats for 2valves. Not for 3 valves). You know, chit that we as normal guys can replicate.