• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

motion charge delete plates and a tune

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triple_E_Farm
  • Start date Start date Mar 30, 2008
T

Triple_E_Farm

New Member
Apr 30, 2007
4
0
0
Mar 30, 2008
#1
  • Mar 30, 2008
  • #1
I am looking into getting motion charge delete plates on my 07 gt. I have heard that the diablo sport preditor tuner wouldn't be able to take care of my cel coming on.

Just wondering if someone knows wheither or not the preditor tune will help or if I should order a bama chip tune. I only have a couple of days before I am going to put the plates on so I have to do some thing quick if the preditor will not take care of my cel.

I know I will get more performance if I put a cai on but I am not going to do it right now.
 
O

o0Dan0o

Founding Member
Feb 8, 2001
485
1
0
Mar 30, 2008
#2
  • Mar 30, 2008
  • #2
Dunno, but I would e-mail bamachips or brenspeed and see what they say.
Dan
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
Mis 3 and 5 cyl on 11 5.0
  • reallystockmustang
  • Apr 9, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
132
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Apr 19, 2025
89ripper
B
Electrical Why does my fox body keep frying eecs
  • brandyn200
  • Jun 20, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
384
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 25, 2026
AeroCoupe
W
2018 Gen 3 in a 1967 Mustang., Tuning
  • wdsloan
  • Sep 21, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
2
Views
362
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Feb 13, 2026
gray owl
G
R
For Sale 2008 Mustang Bullitt for sale Richmond Hill, ON, Canada L4C 0S3
  • ROHDRNNR
  • Jun 10, 2026
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
0
Views
307
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Jun 10, 2026
ROHDRNNR
R
Tuners come on inside
  • squeak93
  • Feb 13, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
1
Views
321
SVT Tech Forum Feb 20, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?