Motor Pic

Yes they are ceramic

Patriot Tyi-Y`s. The passenger side one is sitting right on the bellhousing, I`ll be lucky to have 1/4 clearance with a thick copper gasket...

The guy that asked about the heater, I had the sneaky feeling I may have done something wrong back there. I ran that hose from the PCV vavle over to the intake, blew air into the valve, and it blew out the hole in the intake where the carb goes. Is there supposed to be a water port back there?

Those plugs in the water ports up front are just sitting in the holes, they aren`t tight, just keeping dust out.

I`ll get another pic of the rear of the motor later, I been laying under the car with a pressure washer for about 3 hours getting undercoating off the car, I think I made more of a mess then the effort was worth though.