msd6a worth getting??

• Sponsors (?)

id offer $100 if its from a private party...

i put an msd6a into my car and i noticed a difference. startup was easier, i got better mpg, and over 3k rpms the car felt much stronger. i dont have any dyno proof... but after not having one for 2 years and then adding it, it was an obvious improvement. i also got a blaster coil as well though...

considering the only difference between the 6a and the 6al is the rev limiter its not a bad buy for 100 bux.i run the 6al on my carberated setup and every time i pull the plugs they all are perfect nice soft brown color.i would go for it.better gas mileage,more efficiant spark,and seat of the pants dyno says it does pull harder.if your anything like me 100 dollars is gone in one night at the bar so hell ****** it up put it on and down the road if you decide you want a better setup put it on ebay youll still make your money back :nice:

5ohturbostang said:
considering the only difference between the 6a and the 6al is the rev limiter its not a bad buy for 100 bux.i run the 6al on my carberated setup and every time i pull the plugs they all are perfect nice soft brown color.i would go for it.better gas mileage,more efficiant spark,and seat of the pants dyno says it does pull harder.if your anything like me 100 dollars is gone in one night at the bar so hell ****** it up put it on and down the road if you decide you want a better setup put it on ebay youll still make your money back :nice:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: they filtered s-n-a-t-c-h:rlaugh: