Muffler Bearings on eBay

i have plenty of muffler bearings, and the quality synthetic lube for them. what i need is a good synthetic headlight and turn signal fluid. the oem stuff just doesnt cut it.

• Sponsors (?)

I actually convinced some kid at my school that muffler bearings actually exist, I told him I had a set for his eclipse for 20 bucks. I just need to come up with a bearing and Im good for 20 bucks :nice: . Im thinking about putting my 10 gallon drum of blinker fluid on ebay, as now I have different blinkers that require a different blend of blinker fluid. Anyone interesed you know how to reach me.

Mike

Do you want the graphite-impregnated ones, or just the standard ones? My local Kragen's quit stocking the graphites. That sucks, too because my car just won't rev with the low-ball standards. Oh well, guess I'll just have to order another NOS sticker and be done with it... :rolleyes:

With all this hype about muffler bearings I would like to point out that by far the best way to improve vehicle performance is a proper 4 corner Air-flush. Hardcore racers are well aware that stale air in your tires can decrease horsepower being transfered to the wheel by 20-25%. To check to see if stale air is robbing HP you need to remove the valve cap and press down to release some air, make sure that while releasing the air you need to be close enough to smell what is coming out. If the escaping air has an odor and/or does not smell like the air in your garage or where ever your vehicle is stored then you most certainly have stale air. To remedy this problem you must remove the valve core from each tire, after the old stale air has been purged form each tire immedietly re-install the valve core's and re-inflate with fresh air. To keep this problem from re-occuring proceed to you local auto parts store and purchase two items... A can of air-B-fresh additive for each tire and a new set pressure sensative self purging valve cap's. These cap's are a special order item and you will need to ask someone at the counter so they can order the specific model for your car/truck.

steelhorse said:
With all this hype about muffler bearings I would like to point out that by far the best way to improve vehicle performance is a proper 4 corner Air-flush. Hardcore racers are well aware that stale air in your tires can decrease horsepower being transfered to the wheel by 20-25%. To check to see if stale air is robbing HP you need to remove the valve cap and press down to release some air, make sure that while releasing the air you need to be close enough to smell what is coming out. If the escaping air has an odor and/or does not smell like the air in your garage or where ever your vehicle is stored then you most certainly have stale air. To remedy this problem you must remove the valve core from each tire, after the old stale air has been purged form each tire immedietly re-install the valve core's and re-inflate with fresh air. To keep this problem from re-occuring proceed to you local auto parts store and purchase two items... A can of air-B-fresh additive for each tire and a new set pressure sensative self purging valve cap's. These cap's are a special order item and you will need to ask someone at the counter so they can order the specific model for your car/truck.

dont forget to change the summer air for winter air in october, also the best way to check for proper tire air pressure is to hit the tire with a hammer while directly looking down the head of the hammer, best done at night with a chemlight with fresh batteries

chepsk8 said:
Is that air also marketed by Mustangs plus?

Yes, it is; for the remarkably low price of only $6.25/lb. (Remember, your average tire requires 28-35 lbs times 4 tires; so raid your kids' college funds accordingly before ordering).

Personally, I'm waiting for the "exclusive marketing deal" to be closed. Then the manufacturer (AirPack Research) will drop back to their original price of $3.50/lb. :nice: Gotta pay for that air R&D somehow! :D

Still Dreamin'