Mustang Anniversary

• Sponsors (?)

I've actually bought only 2 new ones but have owned a few extra along the way:) I kinda wonder how well the new one is going to sell. I know that ford is trying to go more global and that will help the numbers but...?

on my 7th stang. Currently own 2.

Saw the pics of the 2015. Need to see one in person before I make a decision. Interior looks amazing. Front end looks like a fusion. Not impressed at all with the engine choice... same v6 and v8 hp rating. It should be at least 450 for the V8.
Anaversary? lol.... :doh:

I read 305hp for the ecotech 4 banger, 300 for the V6, and 420 for the Coyote. Bigger valves, bigger cams, and a wider range on the cam timing for the V8 to get the extra power. I thought the interior wasn't that great. No pass on the Chinese transmission again; not even remotely interested. Put a TR6060 in it, and I'll think about buying one.

Kurt

bigger valves, cams etc for 8 hp?? how about a real tune

Technically, the 2013 had 420 hp; all of this upgraded engine talk is linked to language that reads "will have more than 420 hp". The future tense suggests that they don't have it rated yet; it could also imply that they will increase output later after initial release.

I have read that the gearbox has been re-worked, but there has been no confirmation that the transmission is still the Chinese-built one. I think it is safe to say that it is still built in China, but it remains to be seen how good this re-worked gearbox will be.

I think test drives are going to be ubercritical. And I can't wait to test drive one.

@Noobz347 Can we fix the spelling here, gramer Nazi..... Please and Thank you!

I can attest to personally being 3 out of that 9,000,000.

fixt

Oh and...

There is never really a good time to use that so I figured your terrible spelling was an opportunity for a pot roast?

How about this one instead?

:urmom:

Then this:

:trollface:

Reactions: 1 user