Mustang Help

CompOrangeMustang

Apr 1, 2020
ohio
hey im new to the forums but anyways , i have a 96 gt thats an auto and i aslo have a 04 v6 5speed thats knocking really bad . the 96 is a donor car my uncle couldnt keep because it has no title. what is my best option ? Also what all so i need to switch over . its a full car so i have every piece i need .

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet. PICTURES are a Must here. Don't tease us with words. We want to see some sexy curves

We are going to need some direction here on what YOU want to do. Are we looking to FIX the V6 as a V6 or are we looking to do a V8 Swap into the 04 body? This will help us help you go into the right direction.

That 04 V6 engine may still interest people if it is coming out, it can be rebuilt into something if the internal damage isn't too bad.

This is where we post for our Model years. Start a Thread in this area so the proper wrench turners can help you out more.

Reactions: 1 user
so im keeping the 04 body . this is the 96 it ran fine before i started taking it apart. im doing a v8 swap into the 04.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_e3.jpg

When you do begin this project. We follow a general rule of thumb here at the forums.

We begin a "Progress Thread" or "Build Thread" in the talk section. It will be in the lower portion of that link I posted previously.

If you would. Browse a few of the other guys Progress/Build Threads to see how we are formatting things.

My suggestion is to read @CarMichael Angelo 's build thread because you can learn a lot from that in itself on what you are about to do. Also his format in the thread is simply the best one on the forum.

Mine is well, readable.

Also. Please when you are taking out the V6 Items. Be Gentle!!!! Others will buy that stuff if you have it intact and functional.

When you do begin this project. We follow a general rule of thumb here at the forums.

We begin a "Progress Thread" or "Build Thread" in the talk section. It will be in the lower portion of that link I posted previously.

If you would. Browse a few of the other guys Progress/Build Threads to see how we are formatting things.

My suggestion is to read @CarMichael Angelo 's build thread because you can learn a lot from that in itself on what you are about to do. Also his format in the thread is simply the best one on the forum.

Mine is well, readable.

Also. Please when you are taking out the V6 Items. Be Gentle!!!! Others will buy that stuff if you have it intact and functional.
Meh, while I appreciate the mention, the content in my thread offers no technical benefit to the average guy here.
(Unless you’re swapping in a 2jz). As to The format, and the way I write it...thanks.

Bardstown Ky here. You are 2.5 hrs away

If that car can be titled, someone may want it as a roller.
If it can not get a Title. Part that Baby out because you can make some of your money back on it. You will be surprised what the other guys need and cant find.