Mustang steve roller clutch

Hey guys just wanted to chime in and let you all know that i got the parts for my roller bearing clutch support from mustang steve and i installed it today and i jsut wanted to let everyone know that steve was awesome to deal with. he actually responded to my email in a timely manner and he emailed me with payment status and litteraly an hour after me placing the order to say thankyou. i wouldnt hesitate to recomend his services to anyone here.

well anyways here are some pics, it turned out very nice and is so smooth. it is going to go well with the rest of my rollerized clutch linkage. note pedal will eb painted black its jsut that i acid dipped everythign to remove the rust and those pot metal bushings and all i ahd was this silver rust stop paint

571601_106_full.jpg

571601_107_full.jpg

571601_108_full.jpg

571601_109_full.jpg

571601_111_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

steering collumn comes out then you jsut have to move stuff around and unbolt the master cylinder from the firewalla s it bolts to the brake pedal support undo the 2 front fasteners under the dash and it shoudl come right out. mind oyu you must have allready removed your brake and clutch pedal from the car.
your support will most liekly be covered in rust etc. i went down to the local pool store and bought 4 gallons of muriatic acid and a 5 gallon bucket with a lid. pur the acid into the bucket carefully wear eye glasses a mask and gloves and skin protection. dip the whole pedal support in the acid and let it sit for about 5 minutes
turn it aroudn if you have to but grab it with a tool or something
dont splash because if the stuff gets on you it will ruin your day its not good for you when you submerge the part of the support that has the orriginal potmetal bushings put it in slowly and walk way away for like 5 mintues or watch from afar. it will produce alot of smoke and buble alot. but the end result is the bushings will eb disolved and the support entirely clean. grab it with your favorite pair of big channellocks and hose it off as wella s you can. blow dry it with an air compressor and prime it immediately as it will ebgin to flash rust very quickly. after that its all good. the roller kit was pretty simple and straighforward to install. jsut make sure everything fits well and tack it with clamps on it to make sure everything stays ligned up.