mustang travel computer

gotgasracing

Jul 15, 2005
hi guys,i just ordered an 06 per white mustang, anyways, i wanted to know how the mustang's travel computer behaves, what functions does it has etc, i keep searching, but nobody seems to talk about it...

• Sponsors (?)

This is by no means comprehensive as I haven't fully explored the message center in mine but it does;
Trip,
Odometer,
Avg fuel consumption,
Trip time,
Distance left based on fuel in tank & avg fuel consumption

probably loads more too but as I said I haven't looked at it properly...if no-one gets back to you on this I'll get the handbook out & post a full list.

As stated above you need to have ordered the car with the upgraded interior package to gain the full message center gizmo.

well, i live in monterrey, mexico, and the only gt's we get are the fully loaded ones, only diference between manual and automatic is the automatic comes with leather seats.... im guessing they come with the IUP option....

also, where's the message center at?, sorry, none of the nearby dealers have had a mustang on the showroom floor, every mustang that gets here, its already sold, so i have an IDEA of the interior, just never been actually IN one...ive seen it on pictures, but never had a detailed look at the interior, could somebody post a pick of the message center? thankz...

infocenter.jpg

Attachments

• infocenter.jpg
    infocenter.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 67