mustang week CRASH thread!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I saw it all happen. I was JUST filming the two cars before him and I didnt see him pull up to the light, so I started walking down towards where it was about to happen.

Then he pulled out, lit 2nd the hell up and lost it. I didnt even bother to reach for the camera, at this point I wanted to see it happen myself. It was insane...

i was at the auction tent when i heard him lose it. i was one of the idiots that ran across 4 lanes of triffic to get som pictures. i know that a lot of people were filming so hopefully someone will get a video up on streetfire or something!

the guy in the suv had to be carried out on a back board. he didnt look bad to begin with, but after he realized that he had a LOT of money coming to him i guess he decided to take a ride in the ambulance. anyways i hope he wasnt hurt too bad, and i know the guy driving the cobra feels like a complete JACK ASS right now. everyone left the raffle and went to the road to take pictures.

The guys obviously didnt know how to drive...I wouldnt have come close to wrecking. Iv been in angles that bad @ 50MPH in the RAIN and saved the car. People need to learn how to drive before they add that sortof power, and especially before they pull a stunt like that :nonono:

hotmustang331 said:
The guys obviously didnt know how to drive...I wouldnt have come close to wrecking. Iv been in angles that bad @ 50MPH in the RAIN and saved the car. People need to learn how to drive before they add that sortof power, and especially before they pull a stunt like that :nonono:

your 100% correct... I have done some laps in a UMP dirt car and i can say every turn made in those cars is more out of shape than he was...:nonono: