my buddies replacement stang to his totaled GT

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
this car is sick. i abouslty love this thing. has a decent amount of mods too. 19,500 is what he paid and had 11,500 miles on it. we drove to cincy over the weekend to get it.

2005 GT black leather. loaded. has 4.10's, tuned, bassani exhaust, 20" bullets, lowered, steeda cowl hood, spoiler, air bushed emblems, plenum cover, billet everything on the interior, hurst shifter,bullit fuel door, viper alarm, CDC front chin spolier( not on the car in pic , mirror covers, the rear 1/4 window louvers, clear marker lights, tons of other little things thats im forgetting. pic

ryans05gt.jpg

Attachments

• ryans05gt.jpg
    ryans05gt.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Sponsors (?)

i like it other than that stripe on the side.....his insurance musta sky rocketed.... maybe this time he will pay attention and not total it ...and that looks like a ricer wing on it???

wasent his fault. nah. its a steeda wing. i didnt like it at first but its grown on me. a little bigger then stock. stripe on the side isnt my favorite either but i like it. its a show winner too.

I call BS, how many people under 20 can afford a 20k car note. before insurance you are looking at 400 a month minimum in payments. last I heard minimum wage dont pay that well, even if you worked all summer for it.

I call BS, how many people under 20 can afford a 20k car note. before insurance you are looking at 400 a month minimum in payments. last I heard minimum wage dont pay that well, even if you worked all summer for it.

I'm sure mummy n' daddy are picking up the tab somewhere along the line - either his payments or his insurance. :D

Aside from the bling-bling-gangsta-thugged-out oversize Bullit rims and the tacky stripe, it looks nice. :nice:

Ryans mom who was on the desinge team of the ford GT (there richhhhhh) bought him a 07 V6 mustang last year for 9k from a police auction. ryan trades the V6 plus i think 5,000 for his old GT.

:lol:

Nice car Ryan, but what did he get paid on the old GT?? I'm assumping insurance covered it for him to be able to buy that.:shrug:

22,500 was the pay off and car was paid for.

I'm sure mummy n' daddy are picking up the tab somewhere along the line - either his payments or his insurance. :D

Aside from the bling-bling-gangsta-thugged-out oversize Bullit rims and the tacky stripe, it looks nice. :nice:

pretty much. they live in a HUGE house so they have the money.

I have no problem with the kid having a nice car purchased for him (more or less), so long as that same kid realizes he gives up his right to then brag about the car to others who had to buy their own vehicles (sorry had a LOT of these kids who lived near me).

Car looks good, I dont even mind the paint job!

I wish I was a 20 y/o with a $35K car...

I have no problem with the kid having a nice car purchased for him (more or less), so long as that same kid realizes he gives up his right to then brag about the car to others who had to buy their own vehicles (sorry had a LOT of these kids who lived near me).

I could not agree more with this statement. I would slap the chit out of a punk kid who wants to compare a car mum and dada bought to something that I bought or built.

I personally would not buy my kid a Mustang GT after he wrapped this old one around a tree. It's not about getting paid off, it's about principle, responsibility, and discipline.

I could not agree more with this statement. I would slap the chit out of a punk kid who wants to compare a car mum and dada bought to something that I bought or built.

I personally would not buy my kid a Mustang GT after he wrapped this old one around a tree. It's not about getting paid off, it's about principle, responsibility, and discipline.

how would you feel if a 8 year old girl steped out in front of you into the road? hit the girl or swerve? it was a lose lose situation. kill a little girl or kill the mustang. i know what i would have done. the car can be replaced, and it was. and nah, ryans not like that. he cool about it all and knows he is very lucky to have a new car like that. he also has a saturn now as a daily driver in the ****ty weather that his dad gave to him since it was paid off and was going to be used as a trade in. instead. gave it to him,

i had to pay for my mustang, in fact, i still am. the ranger is my dads, its an extra truck at our house and i drive it when i dont drive the mustang and im responable for the up keep of it when im driving ie, just did new brakes on it all around new tune up, alternator, and battery last week. just becasue our parents help us out dosent mean its all just handed to us.