• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

My dash clock died

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaltWaterFish
  • Start date Start date Aug 8, 2008

SaltWaterFish

Founding Member
Jan 6, 2002
208
0
17
Cedar Rapids, IA
Aug 8, 2008
#1
  • Aug 8, 2008
  • #1
Where can I get a new one?
 

StadEMS3

20+ Year Stangneter
Jun 19, 2003
228
43
49
Mechanicsville, MD
Aug 8, 2008
#2
  • Aug 8, 2008
  • #2
+1

Thats wierd, mine just died the other day too!! I haven't troubleshot it yet. I still got a clock on the replaced Mach 460.
 

SQUEEZE&STROKE

New Member
Jun 24, 2005
0
0
0
SOUTHERN CA
Aug 9, 2008
#3
  • Aug 9, 2008
  • #3
I might have one...Le tme check. If I do, I have 2. Just pay for shipping and you guys can have them.
 

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
May 7, 2002
11,178
13
89
Ernan Says "here it comes... dushbag"
Aug 9, 2008
#4
  • Aug 9, 2008
  • #4
Join the club. When Mine went I threw a couple gauges in a pod there. My radio has a clock!
RC
 

Guero

Active Member
Oct 11, 2005
2,148
0
47
Aug 9, 2008
#5
  • Aug 9, 2008
  • #5
I got one. Just shoot me a PM
 

hssnpny

Member
May 30, 2002
49
0
7
SoCal
Aug 9, 2008
#6
  • Aug 9, 2008
  • #6
Ha, that is funny . . . mine just died too. But it started working intermittantly first, so I think I'll look for a bad connection or cold solder joint somewhere.
 
D

Danman765432

Member
Mar 3, 2006
471
0
16
Nutley, NJ
Aug 10, 2008
#7
  • Aug 10, 2008
  • #7
mine is dead to after I just got my car running again, But it my be something electrical because it will appear on every once and awhile but dim off. My window switch on my passenger side isnt working either so that might be another thing
 
I

inphiniti

Active Member
Mar 15, 2003
412
3
28
Providence, RI
Aug 10, 2008
#8
  • Aug 10, 2008
  • #8
94GTLaserRC said:
Join the club. When Mine went I threw a couple gauges in a pod there. My radio has a clock!
RC
Click to expand...

ii have a clock on my radio too, but i still reach for the hip and check the cell phone LOL
 
S

Stevenlgts

New Member
Jul 1, 2008
24
0
0
Atlanta area
Aug 10, 2008
#9
  • Aug 10, 2008
  • #9
It's always something....I'm on my second clock too..
 
R

Road_Runna

20+ Year Stangneter
Dec 23, 2002
594
6
39
Ogden, UT
Aug 11, 2008
#10
  • Aug 11, 2008
  • #10
Mines to, it deems really dark when I got my headlamps on, and even with them off, it flashes on/off.
I think they are just poorly made.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Y
Dash cam
  • yankeyfan02
  • Sep 15, 2026
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
122
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
horse sence
S
Electrical No dash lights
  • slojoexxx
  • Dec 11, 2025
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
183
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Dec 11, 2025
slojoexxx
S
A
A/F ratio gauge install questions.
  • AngryH58
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
87
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 24, 2026
squeak93
D
Speedo and tach dead
  • Davinrobinson1
  • Jul 19, 2026
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Replies
14
Views
299
1994 - 1995 Specific Tech Jul 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Electrical Dash wiring
  • RileyDymond
  • Jul 19, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
134
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 19, 2026
RileyDymond
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?