My first mustang

Beastmode54

Jan 8, 2007
Ok here are some pics of my first mustang, I bought like 2 months ago. Its a 1969 302 I havent done much to it yet.

Attachments

• 615585-R1-24-24A_025.jpg
    615585-R1-24-24A_025.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 615585-R1-23-23A_024.jpg
    615585-R1-23-23A_024.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats and welcome to the disease. You will find your self talking to others about your car and realizing they don't really care but you keep on talking anyway because you just can't stop because, well you love your car, maybe even more than your wife/girlfreind. Well there is help. You can come here and talk to us:D

Congrats and welcome to the disease. You will find your self talking to others about your car and realizing they don't really care but you keep on talking anyway because you just can't stop because, well you love your car, maybe even more than your wife/girlfreind. Well there is help. You can come here and talk to us:D

I love doing that, every once in a while i find out that they actually are interested but most of the time not. I don't really care (as i am sure neither do you) if they are uninterested because i am and it would look stupid if i was telling my car stories to myself. Anyways, its a great conversation starter. By the way, nice car and good luck. As has been previously stated, plan out the build because it sucks to do something twice and even more so the third time.

Thanks for the info, First things first i need to work on the tran a little bit, and then change the carb from a 2 to a 4. Also the guy said the engine is orig. If it is all take it out and rebuild it. If not i may try and rpelace it, my old boss as a rebuilt 302 from a mustang in her garage for her bronco, or i might just go bigger not suer yet. As for a name, havent got one yet. Once i get it running really good, i got a an awesome paint and body and paint guy. Thinking of midnight blue with white racing stripes or a solid gun metal grey.And i guess what makes it the best is that my wife found and bought it for me.....what a surprise!

And thanks for all the help to far

Very nice buy. What are your goals with it? If you are satisfied with the power I would start on the body because it is just gonna get worse with rust and such. If you want some more power, swap the intake and put a 4bbl carb on. Then again some stuff to make it safer like brakes and tires wouldn't be a bad place to start.
Kevin

lol, yea my wife said the same thing. I could have it as long as a still spent plenty of time with her. Yea i wan to switch out to the 4bl as soon as i can. But im covering all the basics first. making sure that everything runs good first, I need to work on the trans, and the coolant system. And onve i get it running prety good, im gonna work on the body. Got a trans issue : a it leaks alot above the pan. And in regular drive it wont change gears. But if i but the automatic in 1st and 2nd its fine. Im thinking it could having something to do with the vac regulation. Its a auto c4