my mustang update

Troy-Stangsaver

Mar 27, 2007
I tried getting them made from medal but the Guy who was doing it didn’t work out. 4months and he had nothing to show.

Made the spoiler like the cervinis one. Like the look of it. Only done the sides still have to trunk part to do.

IMG_2170.JPG

IMG_2169.JPG

IMG_2168.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

they’re going to be a 1" gap and blended right in to the counter panel and making it do the air does not get trapped in it go to have it blow on the tire .I tried to get it to the break but too much work and not much room
IMG_2165.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG

IMG_2163.JPG

This is the Fender scoop
IMG_2162.JPG

IMG_2161.JPG

IMG_2160.JPG

Here the Window scoops. Putting it were the window goes
IMG_2158.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2156.JPG

IMG_2155.JPG

the exhaust :)
IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2174.JPG

IMG_2173.JPG

IMG_2172.JPG

IMG_2171.JPG

Will it was a WHOLE lot of bono and sanding. I mean A LOT OF sanding. And there more sanding to do got to take off the fiberglass and Sand the mold back down the medal.

• Sponsors (?)

Sucks that the guy didn't work out for you..... but holy ****, who taught you how to type/spell?

Perhaps the guy just didn't know what you were talking about.... I know that I had a tough time trying to decipher what you were talking about.

It's cool to see somebody take it upon themselves to do work like this to their car:nice: I wish I had the time/space/money/knowhow to do it as well:D I love working on my car!

Forget the spelling... the fiberglass pieces are what scares me. Please tell me it gets better. You have some big cajones to experiment with your car like that.

yes they get a whole lot better that is just stage 1 out of many stages.

Oh and ya i know I suck As at spelling and typing. i didnt Do that good is school lol but always got A's in Auto class :D my parents are still asking me how the hell did pass high school. i use Word but i type so bad half the time it don't know wtf im trying to say.

i fixed it now i think :)

Well, you're good at posting photos and your spelling/typing should improve the more you post. I've never received formal typing lessons, but have improved a lot since I've been spending hours in chat rooms with babes like La Fonda :rlaugh: . I'm anxious to see your progress on the project.