nba bans bling bling

1) Allen Iverson is a F A G who will never win anything more than a scoring title because he shoots 35 times a game.

2) I love basketball, but can't stand a lot of the idiots like Iverson. That is the NBA's biggest turn off, I even though I'm a basketball fan, I understand how some people can't stand the NBA because of this.

• Sponsors (?)

Scott_95GT said:
1) Allen Iverson is a F A G who will never win anything more than a scoring title because he shoots 35 times a game.

While i hate what iverson said about this issue and how they always cry when getting paid insane amounts of money one thing is true....

Respect is due where respect is due. There is not another player in the NBA that can do the things Iverson does. Im not saying he is the best basketball player, hes just the best at what he does. His team NEEDS him to shoot that much. Take him off the team and they will do much much much worse.

And honestly, you guys cant be mad at the players. If you were in their shoes then u would probably say and do the same things. Anyone can sit back and go off at the mouth about them...its a different issue if u are actually doing it though.

Iverson is no F A G, thats abit childish. I bet you couldnt get out there and score, pass, dribble, shoot, and get knocked around like he does. When u do, then talk trash. Until then, :ZipIt:

mattkimsey said:
People complain about them making so much money, well the NBA takes in a lot of cash. Why shouldn't the people responsible for owners making so much money get their share of it? Would you rather have the owner keep all the profits?

While that is entirely true. I would rather have the players get paid then more to the owners. But lets face it, the majority of the owners, if not all, are owners because the team has been in the family for years. Or that amount of money has been there. So they will be millionaires weather or not they get the profits or not:mad:

I honestly think that all the money raised should be put to better use. Teachers for instance are under paid IMO. Those are the people that are VITAL to our society. Doctors that fix the atheletes are paid LESS than the atheletes. Not right IMO. The money that is made can be put in areas where its needed. Part of this responsibility falls on the NBA or whatever Sport Association, and on the players. Some players do their parts in the community, while others do squat.

But then again, you cant complain. Nothing will ever change because our National government is corrupt IMO.

Its just a lost cause......:(

nmcgrawj said:
While i hate what iverson said about this issue and how they always cry when getting paid insane amounts of money one thing is true....

Respect is due where respect is due. There is not another player in the NBA that can do the things Iverson does. Im not saying he is the best basketball player, hes just the best at what he does. His team NEEDS him to shoot that much. Take him off the team and they will do much much much worse.

And honestly, you guys cant be mad at the players. If you were in their shoes then u would probably say and do the same things. Anyone can sit back and go off at the mouth about them...its a different issue if u are actually doing it though.

Iverson is no F A G, thats abit childish. I bet you couldnt get out there and score, pass, dribble, shoot, and get knocked around like he does. When u do, then talk trash. Until then, :ZipIt:

:lol: