Need An Opinion Asap

Thomas Brown

Mar 29, 2017
I found this on autotrader, i think its a great deal considering the mods done and level of condition. I offered 26500 waiting to hear back. I can find cars with less mileage but minus the winter sets, konis and exhaust. what do you guys think? He has been very accommodating, only thing i see needing are summer tires in the future. sent under body pics its pretty clean, has 401A options. mileage though is the only thing getting me, i see ones with 9-11k miles same price....any way below is the link any and all advice will help

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...archRadius=200&makeCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST

• Sponsors (?)

Most mods do nothing for resale value, so disregard the exhaust and koni's and the winter wheels and tires. Now is the price you offered in line with similarly equipped with similar miles? Also ask if the seller still has the factory exhaust, tell him you don't like the sound of the one he put on and will have to find another one. (It doesn't matter if you like it or not tell him you don't, use it as a bargaining chip) If he doesn't have the stock exhaust, try to get him to knock off another grand, because it will cost you at least that much for a new one to your liking (I paid 950 for a ford racing axle back and ford racing x-pipe) . And do not show or tell him how much you really like the car.

Don't forget to carfax it. (you never know). Why is he selling it? Is the car tuned?, IE: Bama or SCT? Is it still under warranty? Thats a lot of money to throw at a used car.