NEED COBRA SUEDE SAMPLES ASAP to color match and release upholstery line!!

TMIproducts

5 Year Member
Apr 19, 2011
Corona , California
Hey Guys - first and foremost - let me start off by saying that the 03-04 Mach 1 pattern is finished for the Upholstery and the foam (you can view a set we made here: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...-46-31_616.jpg) - they haven't been released yet, but soon will be.

Now for the COBRA - the pattern for the upholstery and foam is done - and I've sourced both a uni-suede and the original Alcontara suede - what i'm missing is samples of the original suede's to match them up to - I have a Med. Graphite set in house, but need an original sample of 03/04-Drk Charcoal, 03-Parchment & 03-Red.

The sooner I get these samples the sooner we can release this line - so if anyone could snip even the smallest section of the suede colors above and mail them to me - it would speed this process up considerably!

Address:
TMI Products Inc
Attn: Waylon Kain
1493 Bentley Drive #102
Corona, Ca. 92879

• Sponsors (?)

Still need some help with a sample in order to get this ball rolling!!
Please re-post this or talk to anyone you know who might be willing to help.
The sample can be a quarter inch big - and taken from under the seat so it won't take away from your buckets at all.

Please give me a call/email if you have any questions (800-624-7960 Ext: 119 - [email protected]