Need headlight electrical help ASAP!

My 93 has the Corral foglight fix and just yesterday evening my headlights (both high and low beam) won't come on. The parking lights and foglights come on just fine, but when I flip the headlight switch, nothing. However, flashing the high beams via the multifunction switch works as expected also. I've looked at the headlight switch and the brown/white wire may have a contact problem-I'm investigating it further today. Does anyone have any ideas? I work midnight shift so it has to be fixed by tonight. Please help. One more thing-does Ford sell the gray pigtails on the wiring harness that plugs into the headlight and multifunction switches, or do I have to pull them from a junkyard?

Thanks-
Ted

• Sponsors (?)

it sounds like its your headlight switch. you can find those pretty easy. as for the harness, i too am in need of those that is why my turn signals wont work. but i have had no lucky finding them anywhere, new that is. Oh well guess junkyards it is

david

Check the fuses first - #4 fuse, lower LH corner is 15 amps. It controls the headlights, taillights andparking lights. Get out your voltmeter or test light and look for 12 volts on both sides of the headlight switch.