• Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk

Need help identifying part

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmquin1
  • Start date Start date Sep 3, 2018
C

cmquin1

New Member
Sep 3, 2018
1
0
1
Atlanta
Sep 3, 2018
#1
  • Sep 3, 2018
  • #1
I have a 2015 Mustang convetible. Feels like fuel is clogged, because is does not get over 20 mph. When it’s idle it’s good but when I press on the gas pedal it just does not go...
I cleaned out the mass air flow and it’s still handing this problem. It only does it when car is warm and when I’ve been driving it for a few minutes. It gets so bad I step down on the pedal and the max I get it 15-20mph. It gets bad that it stalls out then I can’t crank it back up until it cools down.
After engine shuts down, the part in the pictures keeps clicking. Any help identifying this part and problem would be greatly appreciated
 

Attachments

  • 120F3275-F481-441F-956D-5D18A1988BC7.webp
    189.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 2B47032B-7F0C-4815-9726-9617419A3654.webp
    226.8 KB · Views: 217
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Mustang not starting
  • Dawry Ramos
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 Specific Tech
Replies
10
Views
237
2015 - 2023 Specific Tech Saturday at 9:20 AM
Dawry Ramos
D
B
Help! Fox with idle issues
  • bbarton
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
206
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
AeroCoupe
H
Strange steering/brake issue
  • Haxmaster
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
144
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jun 3, 2026
squeak93
M
Could this part be identified?
  • MartinM
  • Jul 8, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
344
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 8, 2025
Shakerhood
K
Electrical 2000 GT Intermittent Engine Shutdown In Motion - DTC U1262
  • kenster1092
  • Apr 13, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
278
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Apr 24, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?