Need Ideas : 1993 LX Pics (Reef Blue)

spiff

Aug 7, 2006
Canada
It's been a while since I've posted here, but, since this forum is consistently the most informative and helpful, I feel compelled to. Long story short, I picked up a 1993 Reef Blue LX 5.0L for a cheap daily driver from an old couple (original owners) a few months ago.

This car hasn't disappointed. Believe it or not, It has close to 206,000 miles on the clock, but it in exceptional shape. It was all stock when I got it, right down to the air silencer, which was filled with pine nuts, from some critter invading it.

Thus far, I've gotten the Chrome Cobra R's and Federal tires for it, which I love, put clear side markers in, tinted the windows, and got full custom welded exhaust, with an offroad X pipe and mac mufflers, custom bent tailpipes, and mac tips, which sounds excellent.

I'm looking for feedback on what I could do to cheaply improve the appearance of the car, plus general all around comments / critique. I want to keep the expenditures down, since I'm saving for a new GT.

Anyways, pat on the back if you read all that, and on to some pictures:

1.jpg

Shortly after the purchase, just a plain old winter beater, dirty as hell.

2.jpg

Some light polishing and a coat of wax brought back the deep gloss.

3.jpg

Freshly waxed, hardly and swirl marks, except where the flash hit. (cheaters)

4.jpg

With the new rims, clears, tint, pipes, etc.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00545.jpg
    DSC00545.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC00750.jpg
    DSC00750.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 108
  • Sponsors (?)

Take the Cobras of the fenders, but I think it looks pretty damn good the way it is.:nice:
But some crystal clear stock style headlights and Cobra tail lights would look good, and lower it if you havent already done so. (I cant tell on my crappy monitor)