• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

need interior pice badly

  • Thread starter Thread starter big power
  • Start date Start date Jan 29, 2008
B

big power

New Member
Jan 20, 2007
5
0
0
bay area-sf, ca
Jan 29, 2008
#1
  • Jan 29, 2008
  • #1
I have a 93 hach gt I need 2 rear 1/4 panels greay and black. I have looked every where but found one place. but thay were bs .need it so I can complete my interior anyone ,anyone need help I have some parts to new and old if want to trade
 

87foxstang

Member
May 10, 2007
0
0
16
Cromwell, CT
Jan 29, 2008
#2
  • Jan 29, 2008
  • #2
have you tried a junk yard?
 
B

big power

New Member
Jan 20, 2007
5
0
0
bay area-sf, ca
Jan 30, 2008
#3
  • Jan 30, 2008
  • #3
ya I tried a junk yard so many of them, I called places that specalize in interior parts and thay dont have them ,I called one place in 770 area code thay have it but shipping is 400 ha haa. called on guy on here but he was playing games, I even went on ebay, craiglist,all mustang resto on the web no one has it and ford never made any extras this sucks b----. thanks
 

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
43,342
18,072
224
Massachusetts
Jan 30, 2008
#4
  • Jan 30, 2008
  • #4
These?


They are for a coupe, but i see them in gray for a hatch all the time on ebay for cheap. Gray stuff usually goes cheap.

Try the classifieds on here and www.corral.net
 

88mouse

New Member
Apr 18, 2007
630
0
0
Mooresville nc
Jan 30, 2008
#5
  • Jan 30, 2008
  • #5
I have two sets but there for coupes.
 

strtrcr50

New Member
Jun 21, 2006
0
4
0
Previously from Dirty Jerzey exit 7a
Jan 31, 2008
#6
  • Jan 31, 2008
  • #6
Try MPS Salvage
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Fox Another try for the European guy to get his first Fox
  • Schargedfox
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
325
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 4, 2026
DadLife0724
J
WTB Help!!! Need to find interior rear quarter panels - gray for a 1990 Mustang GT hatch
  • Jtlyle78
  • Jan 17, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
1
Views
265
Want to Buy Jan 22, 2026
KRUISR
B
SOLD 1986 Mercury Capri 5.0 5-speed
  • blackmerc
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
16
Views
849
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Aug 24, 2026
General karthief
68 vert where to start?
  • 67 blueberry
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
116
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 2, 2026
67 blueberry
What's it Worth? 2000 GT
  • Mustang5L5
  • May 8, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
6
Views
430
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 13, 2026
KRUISR
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?