Need some charging system help

Hey guys, I recently rewired the car and was able t make it run... The only thing i didn't replace were the wires going from the voltage regulator to the alternator. So today I did just that... problem is I kinda didn't keep a very good system of the wires going where. So I need your help...

When I look at the back of the alternator all i can find is the one terminal that has batt next to it... I don't know the other ones... My alternator has like 6 terminals in the back but originally only 3 were used. One was connected to the ground on the engine block.

One more thing to add. There was a black and yellow wire and a yellow wire that came together to one terminal that hooked up to the starter relay... i had put electrical tape over that and the car had started... so this time i just took it out all together...

• Sponsors (?)

Baisically... I can't find the S and F terminals on the Alternator... And I'm kinda guessing that There wasn't one of them originally...
Nothing works now... not even the headlights... nothing.. at one point was able to get it to click but not turn over... but then i moved around the wires again and now nothing again....
Its an autolite alternator and i'm guess thing that is the original one.

nope I have stock alternator, it has 3 leads coming out of it, one of em is a ground, one is for the batt, and i'm not sure what to connect the last one to... I connected the Alternator exciter from the harness to the I terminal of the voltage regulator.

A wire called alternator power connecting to the bat terminal of the alternator, and a wire going to the a terminal of the voltage regulator to the bat terminal of the alternator as well.