NEW Accufab 75mm TB, And C&L Upper Plenum

955.0HO

Founding Member
Nov 14, 2001
St. Louis
I was at World Ford Challenge today at gateway, and was walking around with this money burning a whole in my pocket. Paid 350 for Accufab 75MM TB and C&L Plenum

Anyway, install was a breeze until i stripped the screw on the TPS and had to run to the dealer to get a new one. But over-all, I am very please with the gains i saw in the Upper RPMS. defiently worth it. :D :D :D

• Sponsors (?)

955.0HO said:
I was at World Ford Challenge today at gateway, and was walking around with this money burning a whole in my pocket. Paid 350 for Accufab 75MM TB and C&L Plenum

Anyway, install was a breeze until i stripped the screw on the TPS and had to run to the dealer to get a new one. But over-all, I am very please with the gains i saw in the Upper RPMS. defiently worth it. :D :D :D

Wonderful, That is what I like to hear. I am gonna be going with that set up also after my warranty ends. :nice: Was the increase of accelaration noticable?

I didn't notice any low end loss, and I gain very noticable power from 3500 to redline, feels like a new car.

And my check engine light used to be on...no mils with the off road pipe, its been off ever since the install. I couldn't be happier. Thanks you c&l and accufab

So the Install was easy heh?
Explain how you did the install.
Besides unbolting the stock plenum and TB from the manifold. And Bolting on the C L plenum and Accu TB ...what else did you have to do?
Did you have to change the Voltage of the TPS? or was it a "just plug in everything where everything was plugged in into the Stock units?

I know LITTLE about mechanical stuff....But I would like to do it my self/ and save some Dinero $$$ :spot:

It as easy as unbolting the old and boltin pg the new stuff.. U just need an 8mm 10mm deep socets and a phillips screwdriver. Care with the tps it has lock tight on it. No messing with anything mechanical. Just bolt and go. Make sure you disconnect the battery first. I'm not on the computer....(my phone) I'll post more in depth later if needed

VatStang said:
350! You lucky a**! I paid 400 for the plenum and a 70mm TB.

Yeah, haha. Me and a friend were talking to the c&l rep. And we had been asking A lot of questions hoping he would get more into the answers then what the price was. We talked to him at least 3 times. I think he made a mistake. But couldn't change his mind after he messed up.
Lucky me : )

Should I be looking into getting a new mass air now? What compliments the throttle body and plenum?

Can't wait to get to the track with the gears and plenum/throttle body now on. Hopefully this coming tuesday.

let me know when u go to gateway, i wanna run ya, it would be a good race, i got the same setup u got,

955.0HO said:
Yeah, haha. Me and a friend were talking to the c&l rep. And we had been asking A lot of questions hoping he would get more into the answers then what the price was. We talked to him at least 3 times. I think he made a mistake. But couldn't change his mind after he messed up.
Lucky me : )

Should I be looking into getting a new mass air now? What compliments the throttle body and plenum?

Can't wait to get to the track with the gears and plenum/throttle body now on. Hopefully this coming tuesday.

Silver02gt, I plan on going tuesday the 18th...I'm guessing you live in st. Louis or near gateway. Where r u exactly? None of my buddies can ever go....they are always busy, or their 5.0s aren't running right, lol. I would defintely like to run u...ure probably a better driver than me so I bet you'll win. How bout a friendly wager.... Say 25-50 bucks.

955.0HO said:
Silver02gt, I plan on going tuesday the 18th...I'm guessing you live in st. Louis or near gateway. Where r u exactly? None of my buddies can ever go....they are always busy, or their 5.0s aren't running right, lol. I would defintely like to run u...ure probably a better driver than me so I bet you'll win. How bout a friendly wager.... Say 25-50 bucks.

get DR's.... or else do this >>> :bang: