• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New Guy From N. Ms.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeff Lesley
  • Start date Start date Nov 29, 2013

Jeff Lesley

New Member
Nov 29, 2013
3
0
2
Nov 29, 2013
#1
  • Nov 29, 2013
  • #1
Hi, I just joined. I am from Booneville, MS. Northeast corner of state.

I build wrecks and paint. I have bought an '02 Stang, V6 car hit in front. It needs radiator support, fenders, bumper, lights and hood, etc. I also have a '95 V8 car with no engine. I am trying to find out which parts will transfer on these cars. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance for all in info.

Jeff in MS
 

madspeed

Colonel Mustard
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
8,913
1,332
204
a van down by the river
Nov 29, 2013
#2
  • Nov 29, 2013
  • #2
welcome aboard Jeff
 

1968stang

Founding Member
Jul 18, 2002
2,062
13
69
North Carolina
Nov 29, 2013
#3
  • Nov 29, 2013
  • #3
to
 

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
20+ Year Stangneter
Mar 2, 2003
8,474
1,463
223
Sea of Tranquility
Dec 6, 2013
#4
  • Dec 6, 2013
  • #4
Hi Jeff.

I'm not sure out of the items you mentioned if they are interchangeable from the 95 to 02. All of the suspension stuff is transferable sine they are nearly identical.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
461
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Z
Progress Thread zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
  • zeth194
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
699
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 26, 2026
LILCBRA
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
362
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
R
What's it Worth? 1997 Cobra, a ton of mods and restoration
  • riored97snake
  • Jun 18, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
360
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 21, 2026
riored97snake
R
Drivetrain 83’ Glx convertible C5 Trans help!
  • JacksonJared2113
  • Dec 25, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
470
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Dec 26, 2025
JacksonJared2113
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?