new guy fron jersey here

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome looking stang! Just out of curiosity, did you buy it at the Mini Cooper dealership in Mahwah? There was one exactly like yours about a year ago for sale there but the sales staff could have cared less about trying to sell it to me. I called them about 5 or 6 times to inquire and they simply blew me off. It remained on the website for quite some time. Right about now I'll bet they'd kiss my butt for a sale. lol...

EXACTLY! Thats is the same car. I bought it in April of 08 there.. I am in contact with the original owner who special ordered and babied it. Never in the rain.. Never hit. He had to go to 4 Ford dealers until Mahwah ford would order it for him. They were scared of the odd color combo and did not want to order it and if he backed out they would be stuck with a oddball car they they could not sell! He gave me all the original paperwork, window sticker and everything he bought for it. He was heartbroken but insurance was a killer for him up there and he traded it in on a mini. He calls me all the time to talk about the car..
Here's the best part.. I bought the car for exactly what they gave him for it. So they did not make a dime on me..:)
I had to drive over 100 miles one way for it..

btw- the last 2 pics of it in my pic link are at the mini dealer before we bought it

Awesome looking stang! Just out of curiosity, did you buy it at the Mini Cooper dealership in Mahwah? There was one exactly like yours about a year ago for sale there but the sales staff could have cared less about trying to sell it to me. I called them about 5 or 6 times to inquire and they simply blew me off. It remained on the website for quite some time. Right about now I'll bet they'd kiss my butt for a sale. lol...

I knew it!!! I loved that car the first second I saw it and absolutely would have bought it! I don't know what your sales experience was with them but I never got past the receptionist. The salesman never returned any of my messages.

Anyway, I'm glad it's in the hands of someone who truly appreciates it! It sure is a beauty.

+1 on the color combination. I've always liked the chamois. It was available in '07 with WVB but I think it would have looked rather stupid. About 95% of the Mustangs out here have the charcoal interior.

BTW, when I go over really rough sections of a road with the top up, it makes a rattling/shuddering noise. I took it to the dealer and they say it might get worse if they opened it up and put it back together. Is yours pretty quiet, or is it something that just comes along with owning a convertible?

Oh, and welcome aboard.

I musta got a good sales person cause it went perfect. no issues.. In fact I know the original owner and I bough tit for the exact trade in price they gave him for it.

Its a beautiful car

I knew it!!! I loved that car the first second I saw it and absolutely would have bought it! I don't know what your sales experience was with them but I never got past the receptionist. The salesman never returned any of my messages.

Anyway, I'm glad it's in the hands of someone who truly appreciates it! It sure is a beauty.

mines pretty quiet. Not as quiet and shake free as a coupe but pretty darn tight for a roofless car..

+1 on the color combination. I've always liked the chamois. It was available in '07 with WVB but I think it would have looked rather stupid. About 95% of the Mustangs out here have the charcoal interior.

BTW, when I go over really rough sections of a road with the top up, it makes a rattling/shuddering noise. I took it to the dealer and they say it might get worse if they opened it up and put it back together. Is yours pretty quiet, or is it something that just comes along with owning a convertible?

Oh, and welcome aboard.