• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Racevoodoo
  • Start date Start date Jan 24, 2019

Racevoodoo

New Member
Jan 24, 2019
3
0
1
Lubbock, TX
Jan 24, 2019
#1
  • Jan 24, 2019
  • #1
Hello all. I have a 2017 GT 6 speed. I would like to perk it up a little. I installed a K&N Typhoon intake the other day and love it. I am interested in opinions on cat back streetable exhaust systems. I like SCT tuning as I have used them on my F-250. I am not new to performance, just Mustang performance. I have been driving a blown alcohol 23T for the last 15 years and had to stop due to back surgery. So, this will be my new hobby. Advice on performance add-ons will be appreciated.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,059
10,684
213
polk county florida
Jan 24, 2019
#2
  • Jan 24, 2019
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet, join the gang over in the s550 forums, I used to run on alcohol but I wasn't very fast, just noisy.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
new member
  • markmoon
  • Jul 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
110
The Welcome Wagon Jul 24, 2026
General karthief
B
Saying Hi
  • BriansNSane
  • Dec 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
365
The Welcome Wagon Dec 21, 2025
BriansNSane
B
Old guy new to Forum.
  • 08shelby GT500
  • Jun 15, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
210
The Welcome Wagon Jun 15, 2026
LILCBRA
9
New from northern MN
  • 91firecracker
  • Apr 19, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
198
The Welcome Wagon Apr 19, 2026
Noobz347
Z
Progress Thread zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
  • zeth194
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
699
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 26, 2026
LILCBRA
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?