• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

New Here, Just got a 04 GT Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter jas04GT
  • Start date Start date Jun 29, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Cobra Jay

Member
Apr 7, 2004
889
0
16
Motor City
Jul 1, 2004
#21
  • Jul 1, 2004
  • #21
FallenPhoenix said:
if the Mach 1 could use regular unleaded and I could've gotten the Mach1000 system, I would have gotten it.
Click to expand...


Those 2 minor things kept you from buying a MACH1!
 

01MineralgreyGT

New Member
May 5, 2004
46
0
0
Old Bridge N.J.
Jul 1, 2004
#22
  • Jul 1, 2004
  • #22
never met a stang owner who never did anything to it! well good luck with it an happy racing
 

FallenPhoenix

New Member
Nov 22, 2003
911
0
0
Odessa Tx
Jul 1, 2004
#23
  • Jul 1, 2004
  • #23
GT JAY said:
Those 2 minor things kept you from buying a MACH1!
Click to expand...

If I would have known I'd get the raise and promotion I did, a week after I got the car no less, I would have bought the Mach and put my own system in it. I think I'll be happier in the long run with the Sonic Blue over the Competition Orange anyway. Cheaper gas equals more mods too, and mods are fun if you're making 305hp or 260hp IMO
 
P

PEWTERPONY

Founding Member
May 22, 2002
829
0
0
NE Atlanta
Jul 1, 2004
#24
  • Jul 1, 2004
  • #24
HAH wait till its real humid and the water will pour out
 

Cobra Jay

Member
Apr 7, 2004
889
0
16
Motor City
Jul 1, 2004
#25
  • Jul 1, 2004
  • #25
FallenPhoenix said:
If I would have known I'd get the raise and promotion I did, a week after I got the car no less, I would have bought the Mach and put my own system in it. I think I'll be happier in the long run with the Sonic Blue over the Competition Orange anyway. Cheaper gas equals more mods too, and mods are fun if you're making 305hp or 260hp IMO
Click to expand...


You're worried about the price of gas, yet you have $ for mods! Depending on how much you decide to mod, chances are you'll end up having to burn Premium anyway.

If $2 more per fill up would hurt you that bad, maybe you should have bought a Focus insted!

The only reason I didn't buy a MACH was because the wife said if we were buying another Mustang it HAD TO BE a convertible.
 

FallenPhoenix

New Member
Nov 22, 2003
911
0
0
Odessa Tx
Jul 1, 2004
#26
  • Jul 1, 2004
  • #26
GT JAY said:
You're worried about the price of gas, yet you have $ for mods! Depending on how much you decide to mod, chances are you'll end up having to burn Premium anyway.

If $2 more per fill up would hurt you that bad, maybe you should have bought a Focus insted!

The only reason I didn't buy a MACH was because the wife said if we were buying another Mustang it HAD TO BE a convertible.
Click to expand...

Eh, live and learn... I'm happy with the GT
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

K
86 GT Water Pump
  • Kade5114
  • May 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
173
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 11, 2026
nickyb
A
Engine 302 oil leak when running
  • AlexM556
  • Sep 8, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
18
Views
594
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Oct 4, 2026
manicmechanic007
What's it Worth? 2000 GT
  • Mustang5L5
  • May 8, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
6
Views
430
What is it Worth?!?!? Jun 13, 2026
KRUISR
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
468
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
362
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?