New interior colors

Could this be why my brake on the dash was on constantly?

67A11CC2-B410-4A23-A8FC-58F8BCE63D8A.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I just noticed these two small studs sticking up through the floor under the back seat. I’m pretty sure there was nothing attached to them when I took this thing apart.

What are these studs for?
208ABC65-B179-4BDE-97BB-298B090F805B.jpeg
D753965B-C7B9-4582-BCAA-E49819710A28.jpeg

Getting some more done on the vert interior. Got the dash and console back in minus the inst bezel and knee panel. New head unit, 4 new speakers plus a hefty sub in the trunk. Sounds amazing and looking pretty decent. This is all mainly for the Mrs and she’s happy with it so far.
CCE644A2-6DDC-409A-8797-F147EBD67F2C.jpeg
B4A16C9D-2BEA-4993-A22A-D344501C29E8.jpeg
D69606A3-6522-444E-8E4E-372B7B5C1302.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Getting some more done on the vert interior. Got the dash and console back in minus the inst bezel and knee panel. New head unit, 4 new speakers plus a hefty sub in the trunk. Sounds amazing and looking pretty decent. This is all mainly for the Mrs and she’s happy with it so far.
CCE644A2-6DDC-409A-8797-F147EBD67F2C.jpeg
B4A16C9D-2BEA-4993-A22A-D344501C29E8.jpeg
D69606A3-6522-444E-8E4E-372B7B5C1302.jpeg
Which gauges are these?

The aftermarket gauges are Indiglo. Oil, temp and volts. They’re not currently hooked up. Nice gauges but the previous owner did a crappy wiring job on them. Rather than fix that mess, I restored the factory gauges. I may use them in another project in the future but for now they’re safe resting right there under the radio. The factory gauges are now working great and are plenty sufficient for the way we use this car.

Reactions: 1 user
The aftermarket gauges are Indiglo. Oil, temp and volts. They’re not currently hooked up. Nice gauges but the previous owner did a crappy wiring job on them. Rather than fix that mess, I restored the factory gauges. I may use them in another project in the future but for now they’re safe resting right there under the radio. The factory gauges are now working great and are plenty sufficient for the way we use this car.
Oh yes those ones under the radio which are those?

Oh yes those ones under the radio which are those?

The ones under the radio are Indiglo like I said. Ok, I suppose you were originally asking about the inst cluster gauges then. They are stock with a crappy white face overlay that I wish wasn’t there. At risk of messing up the needles I decided to leave it on there. I did put brighter led bulbs in the cluster. When it’s all done I’ll post a pick of how well they illuminate. The white face overlay made illumination too dim with stock bulbs. The led bulbs improved that condition substantially.

The ones under the radio are Indiglo like I said. Ok, I suppose you were originally asking about the inst cluster gauges then. They are stock with a crappy white face overlay that I wish wasn’t there. At risk of messing up the needles I decided to leave it on there. I did put brighter led bulbs in the cluster. When it’s all done I’ll post a pick of how well they illuminate. The white face overlay made illumination too dim with stock bulbs. The led bulbs improved that condition substantially.
Gotcha I thought you were saying the cluster faces were indigo, was wondering if those gauges under the radio were glow shifts. I have a 3 piece cowl gauge grill and I’m thinking of running glow shifts out there for a fuel pressure gauge, boost and afr. Premptive on the boost and afr since I have no power adder currently. Since they are just for the outside I don’t want to spend big money to match my ford racing gauge cluster inside, Incase they were to get wet etc.