New member from Canada

2bfeared

Dec 7, 2009
Hey guys,

New to the forum and Mustangs. I just picked up the last of the 5-0's! I got a 95 Mustang GT convertible from Miami and drove it back.

Its in pretty good shape other than a little bit of body work and some engine work. I haven't really figured out any plans for the car. I am stuck between keeping it original and putting in a 351 windsor. But, I don't exactly know what I am doing when it comes to engine swaps.

I don't have any really good photos yet because its in storage, but heres what I've got so far.

Anyways, looking forward to being a part of these forums! It looks like a good place to be!

Attachments

• IMG_0120 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0120 (Large).JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0121 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0121 (Large).JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Sponsors (?)

Hey guys,

New to the forum and Mustangs. I just picked up the last of the 5-0's! I got a 95 Mustang GT convertible from Miami and drove it back.

Its in pretty good shape other than a little bit of body work and some engine work. I haven't really figured out any plans for the car. I am stuck between keeping it original and putting in a 351 windsor. But, I don't exactly know what I am doing when it comes to engine swaps.

I don't have any really good photos yet because its in storage, but heres what I've got so far.

Anyways, looking forward to being a part of these forums! It looks like a good place to be!

Hello! beautiful Aero you got there. stop over in 4.6 tech and do some browsing of archived threads to see if a 351W swap is really what you want to do. dont be afraid to ask questions but definitely use the search feature before posting as it might have already been asked. if it has, just resurrect the old thread! someone will chime in :nice:

Hey guys,

Welcome! Where is "here" btw, maybe one of us can also get you in contact with a local person that has performed the swaps.:nice: