New member from MS, 1967 Fastback

7mmNail

Apr 28, 2019
Mississippi
Hi everyone, I have a 1967 Fastback that my father purchased in 1994. He passed away 3 years later and I have had the car ever since. It was running once upon a time but is no lonnger the case. It should have been a ground up restoration and that is the task I have inherited. It is NOT all original so I'm going restomod. I know it will be a long expensive road but I came across this site doing some searches trying to learn what I can ahead of time. I will do my best to search the forums for the information I need but I'm sure I will as something that has been covered like many new posters are prone to do. I will thank you now for any and all knowledge and experiece shared to help me in this process.

Many thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet.
67 was my all time favorite year. Get over to the classic forums and start a thread to document your work, ask questions when you get stuck and you will develop a following, and don't be bashful on the pics!

I guess I’m going to have to bump this thread up. I thought I had a place to restore my car but I haven’t gotten a response lately. I am in the Mid-South area/north MS. I don’t want to trust my car to just anyone so if any members can recommend any shops in my general area it would be greatly appreciated.