• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New Member- No Stang But 3 Fords

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3FordFamily
  • Start date Start date Mar 12, 2014

3FordFamily

Member
Mar 12, 2014
8
1
14
Fishers, Indiana
Mar 12, 2014
#1
  • Mar 12, 2014
  • #1
Hello all, I am Jason.

I used to be on Chargerforums.com, I hear this forum is actually fun and not everyone here is so uptight. I have not been able to find a Ford Forum to participate in. Hopefully this changes all that.

I plan to buy a GT500 toy in the next couple years.

I am a recovering Dodge owner. I accidentally owned a couple Mopar and they were total junk, I have moved back to Ford since. I have also owned a few GM and was largely unimpressed, less a 1992 Bonneville that was very reliable.

Anyway,

I currently own a 2012 F150 FX4 Ecoboost, a 2013 Fusion Titanium, and a 2003 4x4 Explorer XLT.

I am a recovering modified car addict...

Many of you probably won't like my style as it's more "street" than "offroad". I have shifted though as I age.

Anyway,

So here are some pics of my current rides:

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 Ecoboost:







2012 F150 FX4 Ecoboost:




LED interior lights



a little bit of mulch...


Halos and LED strip barely visible

Also has 2 10" hertz audio subs under the rear seat

2003 Explorer 4x4, former bass comp vehicle


I don't really rock green halos anymore, should have bought white...




OK So now you guys are seeing what I mean by my mods.

Well here was my old danger ranger 2" leveling kit and 31.5" AT's:



Traded that ranger in for the F150 in 2012.

Here was me leaving my bad habit of POS Dodges....
 

madspeed

Colonel Mustard
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
8,913
1,332
204
a van down by the river
Mar 12, 2014
#2
  • Mar 12, 2014
  • #2
WELCOME ABOARD!
 

3FordFamily

Member
Mar 12, 2014
8
1
14
Fishers, Indiana
Mar 12, 2014
#3
  • Mar 12, 2014
  • #3
Thx much!
 

madspeed

Colonel Mustard
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
8,913
1,332
204
a van down by the river
Mar 12, 2014
#4
  • Mar 12, 2014
  • #4
nice little stampede you've got there......NOW GET A MUSTANG!!!
 

3FordFamily

Member
Mar 12, 2014
8
1
14
Fishers, Indiana
Mar 13, 2014
#5
  • Mar 13, 2014
  • #5
will be a GT500 by the time I sign up for a pony
 

Jarrod@latemodel

Late Model Restoration
Nov 29, 1999
606
47
39
Tx
Mar 13, 2014
#6
  • Mar 13, 2014
  • #6
Welcome to the forums.
 

3FordFamily

Member
Mar 12, 2014
8
1
14
Fishers, Indiana
Mar 18, 2014
#7
  • Mar 18, 2014
  • #7
Thanks!
 

1968stang

Founding Member
Jul 18, 2002
2,062
13
69
North Carolina
Mar 18, 2014
#8
  • Mar 18, 2014
  • #8
Welcome to Stangnet
 

Diode Dynamics

10 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
912
64
69
St. Louis, Missouri
Mar 18, 2014
#9
  • Mar 18, 2014
  • #9
Welcome to the forum!!

Looks like you have some lighting experience, nice halos!

Nick C.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
New member from NJ
  • Calyp5.0
  • Sep 25, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
82
The Welcome Wagon Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
SOLD New Ford Motorcraft Fuel Filter, Part Number: Fg-986b
  • MoDriver
  • Dec 8, 2017
  • Engine and Power Adder Parts
Replies
0
Views
3K
Engine and Power Adder Parts Dec 8, 2017
MoDriver
My S197 Past, Present And Future. New Member
  • S197GTBenjamim
  • Aug 21, 2015
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
999
The Welcome Wagon Aug 26, 2015
Phillip@LMR
Bought Me A New Work Horse
  • squeak93
  • Aug 3, 2015
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
34
Views
3K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 8, 2015
A5literMan
  • Locked
Expired Fs: 2003 Ford Mustang Gt/manual/120,000km/dsg
  • DSG03GT
  • May 15, 2016
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
3K
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) May 15, 2016
DSG03GT
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?