My S197 Past, Present And Future. New Member

S197GTBenjamim

Aug 20, 2015
Hey guys! Name is Ben decided to finally join a forum and picked this one! And Reside in San Diego! So little background on myself then the car!
I got into cars around 16 when I could drive and owned first a VW GTI which I fixed up lowered and put wheels as well as my second and 3rd car all being VW's!
Now the real story! 2 years ago I was car shopping for something newer and spent weeks looking for anything really as long as it was stick.. Even a darn Corolla ! But in the end did not find anything in my price range until I stepped into a Acura dealership and guy asked what I was looking for when leaving and advised me they had a lot of used cars! A mustang in my price range and stick! I test drove it and a week later it was mine!

Then my real journey began learning about the American side of cars!
2008 mustang GT all stock! I fell in love with it! But of course being into cars it did not stay stock for long!
Here is a mod list and in order of what I have currently!
-JLT cold air intake w/ Bama tuner!
-5.0 coyote piping with jba axle backs (deleted the mufflers later)
-Short shifter steeda
-Mickey Thompson street rear tires(I like to call it a mod) haha
-pypes off-road x pipe
-BBK throttle body
-ford racing 4:10 gears
And I can't think of any more really right now!

Appearance mods would include
Tinted windows, 17x10 17x9 wheels , double din radio, 315/35 in rear, gt500 wing, louvers for side windows and have louvers also for door i will put on soon as I cut the orange peal on paint(been hit and will show in pictures) hids, clear turn signals with switchback LEDs , front strut brace, LEDs all inside, 12" subwoofer, front lip, rear deck lid ( that I took off for now) seq tail lights! And also all I can think of currently to!

My next mods include more appearance wise getting halo headlights, splitter rods and front lip splitter, bucket seats, rear x brace , roll cage, lca , long tubes, rear diffuser, charge motion delete plates, and a few other things as well! If this post gets some interest I will gladly update it with pictures and such!
Well that's all I can think of for now! And show some pictures of how car looks now!

Also ordered my front 17x9 bullit wheels which. Come tomorrow so they match if you look closely enough fronts are plasti dipped stock wheels that came with car crappy 17x8 haha... Looking forward getting know some people around the world and locally!

PS. This has been the worst luck car I have owned but my favorite ! In then2 years of owning it I have been hit 3 times as seen in the pictures and my first motor blew up(thank god for warranty!!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Sponsors (?)

Did some interior work in my car giving it a different look and got to say I love it !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg