New Member With Twin Turbo Zephyr

DarrenKK

Jul 2, 2016
Plano,TX
Hi folks I just joined, my ride is a 78 Mercury Zephyr with a twin turbo 5.0 that I am currently swapping over to EFI using a MegasquirtPNP. Prior to this it was a blow through carb, it ran a best of 10.94ET and 123.59mph with that setup.

If any of you watch Roadkill, I was lucky enough to be in the episode of the Roadkill Nation Challenge, I'm Darren from Plano,TX.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sponsors (?)

Hi folks I just joined, my ride is a 78 Mercury Zephyr with a twin turbo 5.0 that I am currently swapping over to EFI using a MegasquirtPNP. Prior to this it was a blow through carb, it ran a best of 10.94ET and 123.59mph with that setup.

If any of you watch Roadkill, I was lucky enough to be in the episode of the Roadkill Nation Challenge, I'm Darren from Plano,TX.
Welcome man, sounds killer!

The welcome wagon is mainly for a general hey thing.

Since you have a '78 Zephyr, you'll have to choose where you want to post.

Assuming you are talking pushrod 5.0, the fox body section would be a good place to post where you'll have lots of people interested in your vehicle and your future mods.

In particular @madmike1157 has a '78 cyclone that is incredibly modified. He'll be a good person to hookup with for your build and the future mod thing.

Last edited:
So, Darren, don't pay attention to the witless banter you experienced here. Come to the 1979-1995 forum general talk section and witness it there, it'll seem so much more appropriate. AND post more pictures of your car there!