• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech

new rims on the 67

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6Stang7
  • Start date Start date Oct 5, 2005
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

Edbert

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
3,548
32
109
Austin TX
Oct 8, 2005
#21
  • Oct 8, 2005
  • #21
Those wheels ALWAYS seem to be on eBay, usually brand-new takeoffs go for around $375-450, and that includes the rubber.

If they were 17X8 I'd have had a set already
 
S

stang19666

Banned
Oct 9, 2005
11
0
0
south fla
Oct 10, 2005
#22
  • Oct 10, 2005
  • #22
Yea Im gonna have to agree with 68 coop, these rims aren't doing it for me either. The black bullit rims woulda been a lot better but thats ok, you got what you like and as soon as I decide to stop being broke I'll have what I like. I guess I dont like the way your car sits it dosent seem mean enough for me, the color's great and all but it sits a little high I dunno I just love my 66 GT


======================
1966 GT Silver Frost
Edelbrock intake
Holly 650 carb
Full exhaust front to back 40 series, H pipe
Hot bitch in the passenger seet at all times
 

6Stang7

New Member
Jun 1, 2003
1,470
0
0
Livermore, CA
Oct 11, 2005
#23
  • Oct 11, 2005
  • #23
krash kendall said:
I've been waiting for somebody to post a photo of an early mustang with those wheels as I am wanting a set myself. What did they cost you and how did you find them? Trade in at a tire shop or in local classifieds? They look great!
Click to expand...
cragislits ad. $400 for the set with tires and center caps. was a great deal. tires had 0 miles on them.
 

6Stang7

New Member
Jun 1, 2003
1,470
0
0
Livermore, CA
Oct 11, 2005
#24
  • Oct 11, 2005
  • #24
Fostang said:
Wow the car has come a long way. Nice

My project(s) are at a complete stand still right now.

I am busy most of the time now Leave at 5 am get back home at 7pm. In addition to this I'm having a negative income right now.
Click to expand...
poor sal.
i had the problem for about a year or so. the car just sat and nothing happenend to it until i got some more time and money.

yours will be a lot cooler though when it is finished.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
3d scans of 67-68 engine bay?
  • Margrave30
  • Jul 27, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
1
Views
79
Classic Mustang Specific Tech Jul 27, 2026
Noobz347
J
67 GTA / Shelby tribute mishmash ?
  • Jacksstang
  • Aug 27, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
1
Views
118
What is it Worth?!?!? Aug 27, 2026
General karthief
P
67 Mustang, with the 302 want to convert auto back to the original manual
  • Pdunn
  • May 3, 2026
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Replies
2
Views
194
Classic Mustang Specific Tech May 7, 2026
Mcmahst
M
Rim suggestions
  • mason5.0
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
290
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Qtrhrse23
New to forum
  • 67 blueberry
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
174
The Welcome Wagon Jul 19, 2026
infamous
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • Classic Mustang Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?