New to area, any get togethers left this year?

Hah, even Phaedra's picking up on the new chick.
Welcome Cobra_Chick! Watch out for Billit Bill in his '03 Cobra. Though, you might be a bit old for him if you are old enough to post on Stangnet. lol

Cobra_Chick said:
What day and what time?
Any of you have girlfriends/wives that come out? I don't want to the be the only female there.
My wife is almost always with me, were working on finding her a project mustang of her own so you'll have some company. Now if my car would just show up, I just now had it shipped to me, had to clear out all the boxes so it has a good home to park in

Jon said:
Hah, even Phaedra's picking up on the new chick.
Welcome Cobra_Chick! Watch out for Billit Bill in his '03 Cobra. Though, you might be a bit old for him if you are old enough to post on Stangnet. lol

HAHA Very funny Jon, well remember I am a lesbian LMAO Oh and yeah sooo true about Bill, I haven't seen that guy in over a month.

Cobra_Chick said:
What day and what time?
Any of you have girlfriends/wives that come out? I don't want to the be the only female there.

sweet another chick!! Hey Julie.. Welcome, to the bunch! Beware of leg humpers but they are harmless except ASD
Phaedra and I will be at the track if the weather is clear. Shoot me an email and Ill tell you who the real leg humpers are , no really we can meet up if you want to go to the track with us on friday and then maybe head out to s/b if they are meeting up.

moneill@aplusmortgage.com

Misha

I will try to make it there. Does anyone meet for coffee at Starbucks then go to the track or just Starbucks afterwards?
~Julie

Your too funny Misha and thanks for grouping me in with the leg humpers. I'm happily married ladies so no need to flirt with me.

Julie welcome to the NW and the Stangnet crowed. Great choice on your cobra by the way.