New To Forums, New To The Mustang Lifestyle.

Hals

Jan 24, 2017
What's up everyone, I'm new to this forum and have never been a part of any forum for that matter, anyway I just bought my first Mustang, I have wanted this car since high school and just found the time and money to actually buy the car I've wanted, 1990 Mustang convertible green with white top, which after I started to look in to is a "7up". My car is overall in really good shape. bone stock. outside of old age, worn top, o.k. paint, o.k. interior but a great start to make this car really nice. My idea is I am going to keep all the o.g. parts I only want to modify slightly for performance and upgrade stereo. otherwise this is a spring, summer early fall ride, I have a garage so when I first got it, the top went down and did go back up until she went into garage for the winter months, this is now the time I want to start to do some work on her. I need some suggestions on upgrading exhaust, I would like a better tone but not over the top aggressive. also suggestions on stereo head unit, I would like a built in Nav/ Hd/ Sirius head unit, there are a million options I would like it to sound good but fit better with out it looking like a hack show install. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and I look forward to keeping up with all your stories and experiences

Hals

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet.

Pictures, we need pictures. How can we drool over your find with out them?

@Mstng93SSP Show him yours.

He lives in hawaii and has a 7-UP too. How tough would that be? Cruising in hawaii with the top down....Only better if it was a t-top!:D

Look around the '79-'95 subforums. You'll get lots of help there with your new mustang.

It's good to have you with us.

Here is mine. It's modified quite a bit. It was a basket case when I got it

20160603_092932_zpsxfq6wvti.jpg

Here is my build thread on corral if interested.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/member-build-up-projects/1455249-1990-un-cola-convertible-build.html