• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

New to Phoenix area

  • Thread starter Thread starter NO_RICE
  • Start date Start date May 2, 2005

NO_RICE

Founding Member
May 5, 2001
405
1
16
Tucson, AZ
May 2, 2005
#1
  • May 2, 2005
  • #1
I am new to the valley, moved here a couple of months ago from Tucson, just wondering what you guys do on your spare time around here.
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
May 2, 2005
#2
  • May 2, 2005
  • #2
Well, this morning on my way to work I watched a coyote chase down a cat. It was cool. Never get tired of that. What part of the valley are you in?
 

FrankenStang

Now, give me a damn CT!
15 Year Member
Apr 16, 2005
4,461
70
129
Florence, Az
May 2, 2005
#3
  • May 2, 2005
  • #3
~FrankenStang~ said:
Well, this morning on my way to work I watched a coyote chase down a cat. It was cool. Never get tired of that. What part of the valley are you in?
Click to expand...

Ok, Mesa, I shoulda just looked. LOL
 
A

Aerosi665

New Member
Apr 12, 2005
25
0
0
Tempe, Arizona
May 3, 2005
#4
  • May 3, 2005
  • #4
Not much 1320 (Local mustang club) had a meet this past friday night at the In-and-Out burger on Chandler and the 101.
 

NO_RICE

Founding Member
May 5, 2001
405
1
16
Tucson, AZ
May 4, 2005
#5
  • May 4, 2005
  • #5
Yeah I live in Mesa and I work in Avondale Im trying to find another job, but until then I have to make that drive every day.
 

blackink00

I missed a shift & stole Curt's money.
Mar 30, 2005
545
0
0
Tempe, AZ
May 4, 2005
#6
  • May 4, 2005
  • #6
that sucks
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
373
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
M
new member
  • markmoon
  • Jul 24, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
104
The Welcome Wagon Jul 24, 2026
General karthief
I
I'm gonna have so many questions (but I know how to search)
  • ironhorsewayne
  • Jun 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
268
The Welcome Wagon Jun 8, 2026
Noobz347
Hi from the Black Forest in Germany
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
169
The Welcome Wagon Jul 12, 2026
apple99Mustangdude
A
T
Fuel P0193 on a 2003 3.8 v6
  • Treemaster5000
  • Aug 18, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
73
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Aug 18, 2026
Treemaster5000
T
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?