• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

New To This Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter kcc0521
  • Start date Start date Apr 18, 2017
K

kcc0521

Member
Apr 4, 2004
2
2
13
Apr 18, 2017
#1
  • Apr 18, 2017
  • #1
Hello everyone. I have been on multiple mustang forums since 2000 when I had my old fox body coupe but I think this is my first time here. I have a 2015 GT PP car and I just ordered a paxton for it.
 
Reactions: Davedacarpainter and RaggedGT

RaggedGT

Been here over a DECADE and still no CT
Mod Dude
Jul 20, 2014
4,753
3,207
203
Taylorsville ky
Apr 18, 2017
#2
  • Apr 18, 2017
  • #2
Welcome to Stangnet,
Check out the 2015+ sub section. Start a thread there with a lot pics and meet some like minded folks
 

Davedacarpainter

Chicks can make things hard if they’re inspired...
SN Certified Technician
Nov 28, 2015
11,833
11,633
203
Discordia
Apr 19, 2017
#3
  • Apr 19, 2017
  • #3
Welcome to Stangnet? You have a join date of thirteen years ago, so this feels a little awkward to say that.

Do what Chris says, snoop the S550 forum.

Post a picture or two here first though. I'm in love with the new mustangs, but with two fox bodies to build I have no money for something else. (If I did, my wife would spend it).

Good to have you with us. Still got your fox?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

New to forum
  • 67 blueberry
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
174
The Welcome Wagon Jul 19, 2026
infamous
2nd Fox Body
  • N8827N
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
139
The Welcome Wagon Jul 18, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
G
New member
  • gray owl
  • Jan 21, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
9
Views
532
The Welcome Wagon Feb 21, 2026
Rdub6
5
Foxbody Intro
  • 5.0Sucio
  • May 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
155
The Welcome Wagon May 26, 2026
Noobz347
N
New from North Alabama
  • nate1988
  • Apr 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
230
The Welcome Wagon Apr 16, 2026
Supramcaz
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?