• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Newbie from Mi here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yellowgirl
  • Start date Start date Apr 4, 2011
Y

Yellowgirl

New Member
Apr 4, 2011
1
0
0
Apr 4, 2011
#1
  • Apr 4, 2011
  • #1
]Hello All.
Im just now getting into mods and such. Im all new to this as I do not know much about it.
I have a 2001 Mustang that I love to death and a 2010 Charger.
So Hello!!!
I guess my first question is if anyone can share some advice is
about painting rims.
I have Bullitt wheels.
I dont really want to go out and buy pink rims if I would be able to paint them.
Can anyone shed some light on this. I have seen a lot of people Do it themselves but I just want to make sure. Thanks!!!!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

T
Hi
  • timotto
  • Dec 14, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
173
The Welcome Wagon Dec 14, 2025
91AOD5.0LX
Resolved Wiring electric fan
  • cbac89
  • Aug 29, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
3
Views
171
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
cbac89
R
New Member, needs help with built '04 engine
  • rollo19
  • Aug 6, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
178
The Welcome Wagon Aug 6, 2025
Noobz347
New gal in San Diego
  • Mustang Momma
  • Feb 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
246
The Welcome Wagon Feb 11, 2026
Mcmahst
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
594
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?