newbie here need help in south fla

lex2lo

Nov 1, 2008
anyone know of a good shop or any local guys that can do an install? i recently purchased a 91 5.0 247xxx miles is what the origional owner told me. i dont know if its the original motor but my intentions are to do bolt on untill the bottom end permits. now im some what mechanically inclined as in i know what MOST things do and where they go but ive never really replaced more than an intake or such. now ive purchased a complete clutch kit including flywheel full exhaust and a few other things. i believe i might be out of my league attemting to install this stuff myself. if anyone has any free time and patients to either help me and teach me i am willing to pay for the job or can recommend a local shop in south florida please let me know

thanks
:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Im in Miami. Not too far away. Me and my bro might be willing to go up there. I've been working on 5.0's for a few years nor (carb and efi) and my bro is pretty damn good also (he is certified and everything). Just send me a message and ill reply withmy number so you can give me a call. oh and how much are you willing to pay?

anyone know of a good shop or any local guys that can do an install? i recently purchased
a 91 5.0 247xxx miles is what the origional owner told me. i dont know if its the original motor but my intentions are
to do bolt on untill the bottom end permits. now im some what mechanically inclined as in i know what MOST things do
and where they go but ive never really replaced more than an intake or such. now ive purchased a complete clutch kit
including flywheel full exhaust and a few other things. i believe i might be out of my league attemting to install this stuff
myself. if anyone has any free time and patients to either help me and teach me i am willing to pay for the job or can
recommend a local shop in south florida please let me know

thanks
:SNSign:

Got a good set of tools?
Got a sheltered workplace to park the car when it is in pieces?
Got another car to use for for a daily driver when the Stang is in pieces all over the shop floor?
Got a couple of shop manuals for your year and model?
Got Stangnet? (very good resource when you have a question)

Yes to all the above, dive in and do it yourself... :D

We all started somewhere, I started in 92 and my car was the only car I had. That doesn't work well when you run
out of weekend and the car is still in pieces. It has been over 17 years now, and I have torn apart or broken and
fixed most of the car. There are still some things I haven't fixed yet, but someone here on Stangnet probably has
done just what I haven't and knows just how to do it.

i agree with you 100% and am willing to attempt this task as i read i am understanding its not as difficult as it sounds, but i am still looking for assistance from anyone who has done it to come over to assist and instruct it would be greatly appreciated

:nice: "knowledge is power"