Nice Cobra! -pictures-this thing is sick looking!

Twista

May 7, 2004
@ the z00 in chicago
2005frontside.jpg

2005backside.jpg

2005hood.jpg

2005hood2.jpg

2005toneaus.jpg

2005underhood.jpg

2005engine1.jpg

2005engine2.jpg

2005rsd1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks - I appreciate it ...

As you can see - I've been around this scene a long time. When my 96 was written off I was motivated to build yet another show car. It goes pretty good too >>>>

LOL - funny how I won't remove the bra huh ....

burnoutsizedd.jpg

Campy shot it this year for MM/FF. It's in April 2006 issue.

Lot's of details on every mod on my site HERE

If you guys are gonna do that **** trade me so you can **** up a V6 instead of a V8. ****in ricers. Please God (anyone who is still stock) do not ruin your cars... Now someone doin that to a V6 (or Civic) seems more likely... yet still gay... but to a damn V8... dammit...

yalls definition of nice is... ... ...

03v6 said:
If you guys are gonna do that **** trade me so you can **** up a V6 instead of a V8. ****in ricers. Please God (anyone who is still stock) do not ruin your cars... Now someone doin that to a V6 (or Civic) seems more likely... yet still gay... but to a damn V8... dammit...

Holy jumpin dude .... it's fine to have an opinion but have some class to go along with it would ya ....

03v6 said:

I agree completely, the car is way too over the top. Do that to a v-sux, not a v8, and ESPECIALLY not a Cobra. If that car was stock I'd be all over it. Cobras are nasty just stock, you dont have to do that to it to make it cool.

greenstang1313 said:
I agree completely, the car is way too over the top. Do that to a v-sux, not a v8, and ESPECIALLY not a Cobra. If that car was stock I'd be all over it. Cobras are nasty just stock, you dont have to do that to it to make it cool.

You are clueless.

I am amazed at the people putting this guy down because he chose to make a show car. I look at the work and can appreciate what he has done even though its not my bag, so to speak. I am a road racer and I took a 04 mystic and gutted the interior. nice leather mystic seats out they went. Is what I did any worse or better than what he did? No. I bought the car and made it into what I wanted. My money my choice. Maybe some of you kids should grow up!

Thanks Duke .....

I think some people get freaked out when see the artwork in the ghost flames .... Trust me when I say it's VERY hidden - most don't even see it at first. I can't get good pictures of it - they are either NOT there at all or they are too obvious because of lighting.

Hopefully Jim Campisano's pictures he took will do it better justice. April -06-mm/ff

I can't imagine people not appreciating a chromed bay - that's old school. The seats are $4000 and prolly the best in the world, so that can't be it. The body kit, well, That's a personal choice.

Under the car is BBK long tubes, BIG exhaust - borla race mufflers. I went with Boyds for rims - can't complain about that. I run TALL 4.56 gears. It is pretty fast - lots of muscle. Just weighs too much at 4200 pounds.

I'm upping the fuel system this winter and upping the jets to 150. It should go pretty nice.

The people who think the 01 is over done would prolly have loved the black 96 (RIP) a lot more. And that's fine I loved it too. It just didn't win nearly as many trophy's. This one won 24 this summer alone.

in my book, as long as its got the go its cool. the only thing i dislike are those fogs mounted close together. but im not gonna bust on it. my stang is a 95 cobra :( that needs a paint job :D

edit, you might want to think about going to black carpet like they had in the older stangs. it might look better. i know mine is a lot darker than my old '01's interior