• Mustang Forums
  • Special Production

Mach 1 Nitrous????

  • Thread starter Thread starter mach18604
  • Start date Start date Aug 5, 2006

mach18604

Member
Mar 21, 2006
50
1
7
Cleveland Ohio
Aug 5, 2006
#1
  • Aug 5, 2006
  • #1
What do you guys think ?
Anyone have it on a mach?

I think I am going to go with the
zex kit..
 

TR03Mach1

Member
May 31, 2002
450
0
16
New Castle, Delaware USA
Aug 9, 2006
#2
  • Aug 9, 2006
  • #2
mach18604 said:
What do you guys think ?
Anyone have it on a mach?

I think I am going to go with the
zex kit..
Click to expand...
I have a Nitrous Express wet kit on mine that I've had on there for over 2 years. Currently it's jetted for 100shot, but I've been known to bump it up to 150 every once in awhile!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Need some camshaft guru advice on power loss from supercharger to nitrous
  • TTSaleen
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
18
Views
861
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Dec 29, 2025
revhead347
D
Transceiver Ring
  • dtarang
  • Aug 22, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
75
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 22, 2026
dtarang
D
T
Drivetrain Take a look at this clutch pedal
  • TNmach1
  • Sep 18, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
107
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 18, 2026
TNmach1
T
J
Front neoprene front bumper painted color of my 71 Mach1 some hair line cracks
  • JJHstang
  • May 25, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
113
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- May 30, 2026
Mcmahst
H
Forced Induction On3 Turbo Kit- Parts list NEEDED - 302 Stock Motor
  • Hirothecool1
  • Feb 27, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2
Replies
21
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 7, 2026
slow84lx
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • Special Production
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?