New to Stangnet, hoping that all the knowledge on this site can help me isolate my problem. I saw a post that gave detailed instructions for troubleshooting FUEL PUMP NOT WORKING. The post was mostly about troubleshooting a bad EEC, which is exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately the post was for 1987-1990. Currently I have a 1993 Mustang LX 5.0 conversion that recently just will not start, drove one day just fine and no fuel pressure the next ( will crank). I get no relays activating, or no codes at all when I plug in my scanner using the KOEO test which leads me to believe electrical issue. I Do you know of a post that would apply to troubleshooting 1993 EEC to see if the problem is coming from the EEC-IV? Or can I use the one that I found that was titled Fuel Pump Troubleshooting for 87-90 Mustangs
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.