No HI-beams

Mostro17

New Member
Aug 24, 2001
18
0
0
Miami, FL
Has anyone encountered this issue? I have no hi-beams when I push forward on the turn signal lever, not even when I pull for momentary light flashing. My fog lights are out too ( no power to the switch), I tested and inspected all the fuses. Inside the cab as well as in the engine compartment. Any suggestions on what to check?:mad:
 
It would be helpful to know your model year. I might be looking at the wrong wiring diagram :( .
Does the blue indicator in the instrument panel turn on and off when you operate the hi-beam switch? If yes, it means the dimmer switch is OK. If not, I suspect the switch itself, since you have already checked the fuses.

Did you actually remove the fog light switch and probe it for voltage? It may only be powered when the parking lights or headlights are on.