No start :'(

Ajr32462

Apr 11, 2019
Temecula
I have a 88 4 banger fox and its have alot of issues, i drove it then tried the next morning and turned the key to crank and I heard a click and all the accessory power shut off including the dash. All the fusible links tested out fine and the solenoid and starter were bench tested and worked fine but if I try to jump the ports with them in the car theres a click and then nothing. I need help, idk what else to do.

• Sponsors(?)

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
polk county florida
Make sure all the battery connections are clean and tight first and if that fails to fix it have the battery tested.
Have you tried to jump start it?

Ajr32462

Apr 11, 2019
Temecula
Make sure all the battery connections are clean and tight first and if that fails to fix it have the battery tested.
Have you tried to jump start it?
Battery is good, its sitting at 12.6v. No corrosion on the terminals and I cleaned the grounds. And I have tried jump starting it.

mattbaker302

Apr 18, 2019
texas
sounds to me like starter... you're saying that when you try to start it all you hear is a click, no rotation of the motor at all?

mattbaker302

Apr 18, 2019
texas
sounds like its hitting on the flexplate, go under there and beat on it with something a couple of times then try to start it if it still just clicks try again. it'll find the right groove.