Now the shifter knob matches the transmission.

Boosted92LX

It's only an inch or two. What's the big deal?
15 Year Member
Dec 19, 2010
:)
2012-03-27_09-53-50_673.jpg
2012-03-27_09-51-01_321.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I never installed my tremec shifter knob. For some reason I kept the stock one. I've never enjoyed the pro 5.0 one on the termi and I've always felt when speed shifting I might lose my hand.... That and I love rocking the sleeper look.

Lemme know what you think of the slippery ball :D

I never installed my tremec shifter knob. For some reason I kept the stock one. I've never enjoyed the pro 5.0 one on the termi and I've always felt when speed shifting I might lose my hand.... That and I love rocking the sleeper look.

Lemme know what you think of the slippery ball :D

I had a B&M shifter in my old drag car- can't remember the name of that shifter...quicksilver maybe? It had the ball type knob and the trigger lever in front.. I loved that thing. Any who, This kinda reminds me of he good ol' days, albeit with a five speed.

And it's not slippery, either! Where it's engraved with the "tremec" name your hand gets traction on the lettering!:nice:

Meh.... It's a shiny ass round ball. Lemme know the first time your hand punches the dash. Do yourself a favor now and put a photo of Roseanne kissing Ellen degenerate there so at least you get some enjoyment when it happens :nice:

Reactions: 1 user
Meh.... It's a shiny ass round ball. Lemme know the first time your hand punches the dash. Do yourself a favor now and put a photo of Roseanne kissing Ellen degenerate there so at least you get some enjoyment when it happens :nice:

:rlaugh: Uh, ok... although I don't think I'm gonna have sweaty slippery palms with a pic of either of those two near me.:shrug:

I have an 8 ball in my jeep and it by far has better grip than a stock styled shift knob. I went with the termi style knob in my mustang because it looked cool and it isn't near as comfortable as the ball in my jeep.

Excuse the puns -

But the balls just never feel right. Too bulky and my hand slipped off. Smooth balls and sweaty hands (no a/c) are always good for busted knuckles. I think they are better looking - Allen, your car looks great with it in there but functionally useless.

There, I said it. But seriously, I tried balls in both cars and they never lasted. I'm on a billet knob now that works great. Wish I had a pic...

Well, my car has nice cold A/C... So y'all should hop in it and see for yourself that my ball is not sweaty or slippery.....

:leaving:

I <3 my ball...